Finding Marketing Bloggers
Find a blog that discusses topics for your class. This can be accomplished by doing a google search or by going on blog tracking sites such as www.technorati.com. Read several entries and answer the following questions:
- What is the name of the blog make sure you provide the name and a link
- Who writes the blog: name, profession, etc. Is it one person or a group
- Where is the blogger from
- How frequently (in general) do they blog
- What types of topics do they blog about
- Copy and paste one entry to your paper, to give us an idea of topics discussed.
- Did you like the blog? why or why not
- What could we use the blog for in class
Remember to come prepared to share your results with the class!!