Sunday, March 18, 2007

Week 8 Blog Assignment DUE 3/23/07


Your assignment this week is to find a podcast that discusses a topic that relates to your class. For those of you who don't know, a podcast is an audio discussion, lecture, speech, talk, interview, that is posted on the web for all to listen to. You are to search and find either an audio or video podcast. It should be at least five minutes long. Listen to the podcast and write a summary about it....make sure to tell me what you learned. Also, provide a link to the podcast. For extra credit you can download a podcast to your ipod or MP3 player. Share it with me and if I use it for class, you will get extra bonus points. I look forward to listening to all the great stuff I'm sure you will find!!

Some areas to search are:
podcasts.yahoo.com
getapodcast.com
podscope.com
podzinger.com

No comments: