Check out the above article and give me a 1/2 page summary. What do you think about this concept? Do you think it will be successful? Why or why not?
This week you are going to be doing some general research on the death penalty. Please answer the following questions: (don't forget to site your sources). The more details the better!!
- How many states currently have the death penalty? List them
- What is the average time fram from sentencing till the actual execution?
- Who is usually allowed to witness an execution? This will vary by state, so make sure you tell me what state you are using in your example.
- How many women have been put to death in the last 100 years? Give me an example
- What are the methods currently used to execute someone?
-Are there any states that are currently looking at eliminating the death penalty? How about states that are thinking about adding the death penalty?